List of Relics
- Relics of Venerable Moggallana (The Foremost in Psychic Power)
- Relics of Venerable Ananda (The Foremost in Hearing Many Teachings)
- Relics of Venerable Sariputta (The Foremost of Wisdom)
- Relics of Venerable Bakkula （The Foremost in Health）
- Relics of Venerable Purnamaitrayaniputra (The Foremost in Spreading The Dharma)
- Relics of Venerable Anuruddha (The Foremost in Divine Insight)
- Relics of Venerable Upali ( The Foremost in Upkeeping The Precepts )
- Relics of Venerable Rahula ( The Foremost in Esoteric Practices )
- Relics of Venerable Katyayana ( The Foremost in Debating the Dharma )
Relics of Venerable Katyayana ( The Foremost in Debating the Dharma )
迦旃延 尊者 - 舍利子 (议论第一)
Venerable Katyayana was born in Ujjayini, the capital of Avanti in Western India. In the beginning he was studying under his uncle Ashita, the great sage who predicted that the Prince Siddhartha would become a buddha and Ashita advised Katyayana to follow Shakyamuni Buddha.
Venerable Katyayana is good at debating, so Venerable was regarded as the foremost in debating the Dharma amongst Buddha’s Ten Principal Disciples. The truth that ordinary people can’t explain, venerable can explain in a simple way and people will understand it. He wins the admiration of ordinary people by using eloquence instead of using force.