List of Relics
- Relics of Venerable Moggallana (The Foremost in Psychic Power)
- Relics of Venerable Ananda (The Foremost in Hearing Many Teachings)
- Relics of Venerable Sariputta (The Foremost of Wisdom)
- Relics of Venerable Bakkula （The Foremost in Health）
- Relics of Venerable Purnamaitrayaniputra (The Foremost in Spreading The Dharma)
- Relics of Venerable Anuruddha (The Foremost in Divine Insight)
- Relics of Venerable Upali ( The Foremost in Upkeeping The Precepts )
- Relics of Venerable Rahula ( The Foremost in Esoteric Practices )
- Relics of Venerable Katyayana ( The Foremost in Debating the Dharma )
Relics of Venerable Upali ( The Foremost in Upkeeping The Precepts )
优婆离 尊者- 舍利子（持律第一）
Venerable Upali followed Shakyamuni Buddha for his whole life. When Shakyamuni Buddha is still a prince, he was the barber of the princes in the palace. Then, he took refuge from Buddha at the same time with other princes. He is regarded as the foremost in upholding the precepts amongst the Buddha’s Ten Principal Disciples. Because Upali obeyed every precept which set by the Buddha and not violated at all.
Early summer after the death of Buddha, five hundred disciples gathered and held the first council of the order, Ananda recited the Dharma and Upali recited the rules of the precepts.